At a Marketplace, multiple third-party vendors can list and sell their goods on a single platform. A Multi-Seller Marketplace with a variety of goods listed for selling caters for a huge audience base. Building a feature-rich Marketplace requires a lot of efforts and time. To help the store admin and resolve this issue, Knowband a top leading eCommerce company has come up with a PrestaShop Multi-Vendor Marketplace Addon to upgrade the single vendor store in the smartest way. Using the Marketplace Addon, the store admin can transform the eCommerce shop into an Etsy, eBay like the marketplace in 3 simple steps. The PrestaShop Multi-Seller Marketplace created using the module enables the admin to add multiple third-party sellers from the admin panel. All the seller registration requests get listed in the backend of the store for the admin’s approval.
How to upgrade the PrestaShop store into PrestaShop Marketplace?
- Purchase the PrestaShop Marketplace Addon for the Knowband store.
- Upload and install the Marketplace plugin in the “Modules and Services” at the backend.
- Once the installation process is completed a module installed successfully notifications appear.
After this, the store admin can enroll multiple sellers to list and sell the goods at the Marketplace.
Features of the PrestaShop Multi-Seller Marketplace Addon
- The sellers can register the shop at the Marketplace by filling and submitting the form from the frontend. Store admin can charge sellers for selling goods at the Multi-Seller Marketplace.
- The amount of commission charged to sellers is pre-set by the admin from the backend of the store. Store owner at the PrestaShop Multi-Vendor Marketplace can charge global or individual commission.
- Products at the Marketplace are listed by the sellers from the seller dashboard. Listed products are monitored and updated by the store admin from the admin panel.
- PrestaShop Multi-Seller Marketplace offers full mobile app support. A store admin can create both iOS and Android apps for their Marketplace using the Mobile app builder plugin.
- Store admin assigns a category to the store admin to list the products at the Multi-Vendor Marketplace. Sellers can send a request for an additional category to the store admin.
- Once the admin approves the request, the seller can list the items under the newly approved category. The recently included membership plan feature of the PrestaShop Marketplace Addon acts as an additional source of income for the store admin.
- In order to sell a product at the Marketplace, the seller whether new or old has to buy a subscription plan to sell their goods at the Marketplace.
- Orders received at the Multi-Vendor Marketplace are handled by the store owner from the backend. Store admin can even allow the sellers to manage their own orders from the seller dashboard.
- Customers at the marketplace can also register themselves as the Seller at the Marketplace and set up their shop at the Marketplace.
To know in-depth about the working, installation and features of PrestaShop Marketplace Addon, feel free to contact us at support@Knowband.com